I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Moving madness!!!

Wow!!! John and I managed to get everything packed in just a little under a week. I hate moving....really, I absolutely hate packing all of our stuff in boxes and piling them up. I hate having to load them into a truck and trailer...I despise carrying them down the flights of stairs. There is one thing that I like about moving, in general, that is that I get rid of stuff that is no longer used or is unnecessary. I still hate packing and moving. This move makes me feel better only because we will be back with family and our children are so happy and excited. I am VERY ready to be back to my boys....my heart jumps every time we talk on the phone and I think about them constantly. I am so blessed with awesome kids! I know that I say it a lot, but really, I am blessed!
So, John and I have everything packed and Monday morning we will load it up in Salt Lake City. Then some big rig driver will drive it to Santa Rosa for us. Then we will have friends help us get it from there to our new home in Scotia. I will post pictures of our new home once we are there, I promise. We will head out after loading everything up and be on our way. Tuesday we will be home with our boys!!!!

1 comment:

KristinNB said...

Yay!! Sounds awesome.. I'll bet the boys are extremely excited..

I HATE moving too.. The packing, moving, and unpacking.. BLEH!!