I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

MY MOM IS THE BEST MOM EVER!!!!!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that my mom is the best mom in the whole world! If you have read our last couple of posts, you know that my mom has had all three of our children with her since we left 11 days ago. Caring for her grandsons, in and of itself, makes her the best! But, on top of providing the day to day care, running them to school and back, helping with homework, feeding them, etc..., she also visits Mimi and Papa quite often and helps out there a lot as well and she helps her mother and father in-law as well. That is a lot for her to do, and we love her for it. In addition to all of this, my mom has managed to find us a stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer, dresser and a love seat to put in our new home, in the course of just 10 days. Isn't that great?!

So, I just wanted everyone to know how awesome my mom is! And, I want my mom to know how much we appreciate her and everything she does for us and our beautiful children!

THANKS MOM!!

2 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Holy Smokes! Will you guys just pick a place and stay put?? HA HA HA! I love it when it's right and everything just falls into place. Keep me posted with all your new contact info... give Papa a hug for me!

Bobbi said...

Hi,
This is your neighbor who took your boxes. Nice blog. You'll have to check mine out sometime. www.mixedblessings4.blogspot.com
Your Mom sounds really nice! Arn't Mom's the best!