I'm a Mormon.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM!!!

52 years ago today (well, yesterday actually...I just looked at the clock and noticed that it is already Saturday), my grandparents welcomed their first and only daughter to this world. Today, she is not only a daughter but a wife, mother, and grandmother. I am so glad to be her daughter, and my sons are so blessed to be her grandchildren. My mother has always stood behind me and given me 100% of her support, no matter what. She taught me to be who I am, not who everyone expects me to be. She has taught me to love unconditionally and to help those around me. She has cared for my children while I have worked and gone to school. She has held me when I have cried and laughed with me too. She made most of the food for our wedding and did all of the decorating too! She calls me (well, the boys) everyday. I love that she calls everyday. My mom worked hard to give me everything that I needed and wanted while growing up and she taught me to work hard. I love my mom and I am grateful to her for so many things!!! Thank you for being the best mom and grandma ever!

No comments: