I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I have survived....

I have survived several things in my 37 years...including earthquakes, floods and childbirth. As of today, I have survived 2 slumber parties in my house! I am fairly certain that is a huge accomplishment. The noise level during last night's balloon fight was something to be reckoned with. I survived it. Craft time and creating of one's own pizza? Survived it. Opening presents and treat bags? Survived it. Movies, popcorn, and sleeping? Survived it. Fun was had by all.

I made a pretty awesome camouflage cake with army tanks and guys on it. As soon as I figure out how to get the pictures off of my camera and on here, I will post.

One more day until Aidan turns 8, officially. Four more days until Aidan is baptized. Still have to find a pianist and decide on songs. Happy, happy days!!!

No comments: